Always call Roundbank if you questions any legitimacy of a request for account information or transactions. We will work with you to make sure the requests are valid. Roundbank is here to help.
- Do not provide your account number or personal information by email or text.
- Do not trust caller ID as it can be spoofed to show your financial institution as the caller.
- Roundbank will never call you to request information you received via text message.
- Do not provide information in response to request via text, email, or phone. Reach out to Roundbank to confirm that the request is legitimate.
- Do not give information over the phone if you receive a call stating that a transaction is canceled; contact Roundbank using a published phone number instead.
- Never click on links in unsolicited emails or text messages.
- Do not give an unsolicited caller remote access to your computer.
- Money transfer services such as Zelle or Pop Money should only be used to send money to people your know and trust.