Free Internet Banking
Access information and manage your money, anytime, with Free Internet Banking. Account information is updated throughout the day, making it easy to track balances, view transactions, and transfer funds between Roundbank accounts. Two statement cycles of account history are always available. It's safe, fast, and easy to:
- Make loan payments or transfer funds
- View transactions and cancelled checks
- Download transaction information
For your convenience, we offer eStatements. An electronic version of your monthly bank statement, eStatements replace your paper statements to reduce waste and clutter.
How to Sign up for eStatements:
Click here and print off the required disclosures. Please sign and return the agreement to any Roundbank location or mail to:
Attn: eStatement Department
PO Box 667
Waseca, MN 56093
Additional Services for Managing Your Money Online
Internet Banking is at the core of effective cash management, but even more power and convenience is available to your business, including:
- Online Bill Pay: You can decide when and how much to pay. No forms. No hassles. No checks. You can set up one-time, recurring and even future payments.
- Wire Transfers: Whether you choose to wire money online through your Internet Banking Account, over-the-phone, or in-person, we offer repeat code setup for recurring recipients.
- Electronic Payment Collection: This allows you to arrange for automatic collection of payments from customer accounts. No more time consuming monthly billing of certain customers. Payments will be in your account on the date you designate - stabilizing your cash flow.
- Direct Deposit of Payroll: Simplify your payroll process. Let us arrange to have payroll "checks" deposited directly into your employees' accounts. Enjoy having only one transaction to reconcile your entire payroll, reduce the number of outstanding or lost checks, and eliminate the need for employees to leave work to make deposits.
- Roundbank Remote Deposit of Checks: If you receive customer payments by check you should consider a new service that allows you to deposit checks, electronically, right from your office. No additional software is needed. A scanner attaches directly to your computer. It's easy, it's secure, and it's smart! It saves you time and money!
- Stop Payments: These can be conveniently added to your account while sitting at your home computer.