Roundbank ▪ Roundbank Insurance
Corporate Giving Guidelines
Roundbank and Roundbank Insurance promote the social and economic well-being of our communities. We recognize our civic responsibility and take pride in our efforts to support the communities that help us grow.
Our corporate giving is directed towards local agencies and non-profit organizations that provide needed services to those communities. Our priority is to support programs and provide resources for community and economic development, education, health and human services and community arts.
This support may be in the form of donations, sponsorships, goodwill advertising, or corporate merchandise.
Corporate Giving Priorities
We focus our corporate giving through organizations which support:
- Community and Economic Development
- Health and Human Services
- Community Arts
As a corporate partner, we provide community support in four ways:
- Charitable Contributions. Contributions to nonprofit organizations with IRS 501(c)(3) status
- Financial support for a specific event, function or program
- Employee Volunteerism. Board or committee members, advisory positions, team fundraising projects, and service projects
- In-kind Donations. Meeting space, professional expertise and other goods and services
How to Apply
Requests for support should be submitted in writing at least 60 business days before the event or program.
Please provide this information:
- Organization’s name
- IRS letter confirming tax-exempt status 501(c)(3)
- Contact information
- Mailing address
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Program or event name and purpose
- Target audience (be specific)
- Description of the program or event and how it relates to Roundbank’s goals
- How funding will be used
- Dollar amount requested
- Type of support requested (e.g. corporate table, donation, sponsorship, goodwill advertising, corporate merchandise and so on)
- Date(s) of program or event
- Deadline date for funding notification
- How our contribution will be acknowledged
How you will be notified
If your request has been properly submitted in writing or by e-mail, you will be notified of our decision by way of mail or e-mail within 30 days.
If your request involves using our name or logo in association with the funding, we may issue a Letter of Agreement.
If we are unable to honor your request, our reasons will be clearly stated.
Please note that requests by telephone or Internet may be declined verbally and requests by mass mail-out may not be acknowledged.
Our contributions range in size, however, the average contribution is under $500. We will review only one proposal per organization per 12-month period. All requests for support are evaluated against the following general criteria.
- Is your event or program consistent with our mission and values?
- Does it provide opportunities to demonstrate corporate citizenship and leadership?
- Does your organization demonstrate fiscal responsibility and effective management of funds?
- Does your organization have clearly defined goals?
- How will your results be communicated to us?
- Have we supported your organization in the past?
Employee and Public Support
- Is the event of interest and importance to our employees and customers?
- Does your event provide opportunities to enhance employee morale and pride through volunteer or participant involvement?
- Does it provide a unique, memorable experience and long-term benefits to the community?
We generally do not provide financial support to the following:
- Capital projects
- Fraternal, political, or veterans organizations
- Core funding for organizations
- Private companies
- Individuals or corporate pursuits
- Community sports teams
- Colleges and universities
- Trips, tours and conferences
- Scientific and medical research
- Local chapters of national health organizations
- Religious groups or sectarian organizations
For sponsorship, donations, goodwill advertising and in-kind requests, please send your application to:
200 Second St. NE
Waseca, MN 56093
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 507-835-4220 x 1040