Once you complete the easy-to-use online mortgage application and review the disclosures, the following information is needed to proceed your mortgage loan application:

Property Information (if you already have a contract on a house)

Purchase agreement
Copy of legal description and MLS sheet
If you are selling your current home – copy of listing contract
If you have sold your current home – copy of settlement statement (HUD-1)

Income &Assets

Pay stubs for the last 30 days
For the past 2 years:

  • Complete Federal Tax Returns including all schedules
  • W-2s and/or 1099s; this includes pension, social security employment, and unemployment
Statements for each bank, mutual fund, retirement, and/or investment account for the last 2 months – all pages required
If you have made any recent deposits to your accounts outside of payroll:
  • Explanation and source of deposit
  • If deposit was a gift:
  • Signed gift letter (lender can supply)
  • Copy of gift check
  • Copy of deposit receipt
  • Copy of withdrawal from Donor’s account
If self-employed:
  • Year-to-date Profit and Loss Statement prepared by your tax preparer
  • Corporate or partnership tax returns for last 2 years – all pages/schedules
If you own rental property:
  • Copies ofall current rental agreements
If you receive Social Security:
  • Social Security Award Letter
  • Pension Award Letter
If you are counting child support as income:
  • Copy of divorce decree and/or court order
  • Copy of 12 months of cancelled child support checks
  • If obligated to pay child support or spousal maintenance, supply divorce decree and/or court order


Explanation of credit report anomalies, including:

  • Late payments, credit inquiries in the last 90 days, charge-offs, collections, judgments and/or liens
  • Bankruptcy filed within last seven years (bring a copy of your bankruptcy papers including all schedules: Petition, Schedule of Debts, Discharge)

VA Loans

Certificate of Eligibility; copy of form DD 214


Photo ID and proof of Social Security Number

Residence addresses for the past 2 years

If applicable, a copy of your divorce decree

If you are not a U.S. citizen, a copy of the front and back of your green card