KASASA SAVER: EASY AUTOMATIC SAVINGS
Kasasa Saver is a free, high-interest account linked to free Kasasa Cash checking. Here's how it works: the interest and ATM fee refunds earned on Kasasa Cash are automatically deposited into Kasasa Saver every month. But that's not all. Your Kasasa Saver balance also earns high interest, so you can sit back, relax and watch your savings grow! Kasasa Saver. Do you Kasasa?
- Earns higher rate of interest
- 1.11% APY* on balances up to $50,000
- 0.05% APY* on balance if easy qualifications aren't met
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds up to $20 per monthly qualification cycle*** for transactions on Kasasa Cash (automatically deposited into your Saver account)
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly fees
- Free Internet Banking
- Interest is compounded and credited monthly
To earn the reward rate and ATM fee refunds each monthly qualification cycle, simply do the following on your Kasasa Cash account:
- Have at least 12 check card point-of-sale transactions post and settle per qualification cycle
- Receive monthly eStatements
- Access Internet Banking at least once per qualification cycle
There, Like we said, super easy. But if you don't qualify, don't worry. Both Kasasa Cash and Kasasa Saver are always free and still earn our base rate of interest. Plus, you can get back to earning the reward interest rates and ATM fee refunds the very next qualification cycle!
Kasasa Cash and Kasasa Saver *APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 4-14-2016. Rates may change after account is opened. There is a $50 minimum balance to open account. For Kasasa Cash, if qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $20 ($4.99 per single transaction) and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $10,000 receive an interest rate of 2.46% with an APY of 2.50%; and (3) balances over $10,000 earn 0.51% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $10,000, resulting in 2.50% - 0.69% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash all balances earn 0.05 % APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle Kasasa Cash account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and clear account. **“Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. The advertised Kasasa Cash APY is based on compounding interest. Interest earned and ATM refunds for Kasasa Cash are automatically transferred to Kasasa Saver each statement cycle (if customer has a Kasasa Saver account). Interest does not compound. Actual interest amount paid may be less than advertised Kasasa Cash APY. The Kasasa Saver APYs may be less than Kasasa Cash APYs. If qualifications in Kasasa Cash are net each monthly qualification cycle: (1) balances up to $50,000 receive an interest rate of 1.10% and an APY of 1.11% in Kasasa Saver (2) balances over $50,000 in Kasasa Saver earn 0.50% interest rate on portion of balance over $50,000, resulting in 1.11% -0.70% depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash, all balances in Kasasa Saver earn 0.50% APY. Must have Kasasa Cash account to qualify for Kasasa Saver. Monthly direct deposit is required to have these accounts. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher. ATM processed transactions do not count towards qualifying check card transactions. To qualify for Kasasa Saver customer must have a Kasasa Cash account. Contact Us for more information about the qualification cycle. Limit one account per SSN. Fees may reduce earnings. Kasasa and Kasasa Saver are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.
Roundbank Savings Account
For those who carry modest balances, younger savers, and those starting a savings plan
- Free Internet Banking
- $50 minimum opening deposit
- $1.50 monthly service charge if account balance falls below $50 on any day during statement cycle
- Multiple interest tiers of $0, $200 and $1,000
Treasury Rate Investment
Watch your balance grow with this multi-tiered account
- Competitive market interest rate
- Free Internet Banking
- $2,500 minimum balance to open an account
- No interest is paid for those days when the balance is below $2,500
- Multiple interest tiers of $2,500, $10,000, $25,000, $50,000 and $100,000
- Higher balances earn higher rates
This account is interest bearing. The daily balance method is used to calculate the interest on your account. Fees may reduce earnings.
- For those who want retirement savings and to take periodic distributions after age 59 ½
- $200 minimum balance to open an account
- $1.50 monthly service charge if account balance falls below $200
- Multiple interest rate tiers - $0 to $999.99 and $1,000.00 and above
- Transfer or withdraw funds without penalty
Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
Roundbank offers a variety of CD terms to help you save money, from 3 months to 5 years, with competitive interest rates. CD's provide you with the security of guaranteed principal and interest. You can also give your CD a lift with our 30-month Ratelifter CD. Ask a banker for details.