PUBLIC RELATIONS GUIDELINES
Roundbank and Roundbank Insurance Agency promote the social and economic well-being of the communities in which we live and do business. We acknowledge our civic responsibility and take pride in our efforts to support the communities that help us grow.
Our priority is to support local agencies and non-profit organizations that provide needed services to our communities in the areas of community and economic development, education, health and human services, and community arts.
This support may be in the form of monetary donations, sponsorships, volunteerism, goodwill advertising, or corporate merchandise.
How to Apply
Please provide this information:
- Organization’s name
- Contact name
- Mailing address
- E-mail address (this is very helpful)
- Telephone number
- Program or event name and purpose
- Date of program or event
- Specifically, who will benefit and how they will benefit
- Dollar amount requested
- How will our dollars be utilized?
- To whom, and by when, advertising copy, logo and other needed information should be sent. Please include an e-mail address, file type, and copy-size required.
Our contributions range in size, however, the average contribution is under $500. All requests for support are evaluated against these criteria:
- Is your event or program consistent with our corporate giving mission and values?
- Will our giving provide direct benefit to the community as a whole?
For sponsorship, donations, goodwill advertising and in-kind requests for all Roundbank & Roundbank Insurance Agency offices, please send your application to:
Waseca – Heath Miller ([email protected])
Waldorf – Carol Raimann ([email protected])
Farmington – Dan Motoyoshi ([email protected])
New Prague – Troy Weathers ([email protected])