As businesses in our state begin slowly re-opening over the next few weeks, Roundbank will also be re-opening our branches. We have continued to do business remotely during this pandemic and on May 21st will re-open our branches for appointments only. Beginning June 8, we plan to re-open Roundbank lobbies with safety measures in place. Drive-up and Walk-up in Waseca will continue to be available, as it always has for your convenience.
What are we doing to keep you and our staff safe when visiting our lobbies?
- Limit number in bank. We will be limiting the number of customers inside the bank at one time. Customers will be asked to remain at the entrance until greeted by a staff member to enter.
- Social distancing. We will have markers on the lobby floor to indicate a safe social distance from other customers.
- Although masks will not be mandatory in our branches, for everyone’s safety, they are encouraged. If you do not have a mask and would like one during your visit, we are happy to provide one for you.
- Plexiglass shields. We have installed plexiglass shields at our teller lines and desks as an extra layer of protection in preventing transmission of the virus.
- Hand sanitizer. There are hand sanitizers placed throughout our common areas.
- Please bring a pen or use and keep one of our Roundbank pens. If you do not have a pen, we will provide a clean pen for you to use and keep.
- We have increased our cleaning efforts and continue to disinfect high-touch surfaces throughout the day (handles, counters, keypads, etc).
- Coffee/Water Stations. In effort to minimize contamination, we are temporarily removing our coffee and water stations in the lobbies.
- Gradual return to branch offices. Many bankers have remained working in our branches throughout these past couple months. Remaining employees will now begin returning to their offices in several phases to reduce the number of people in the building and lessen exposure.
- Employee social distancing. Employees will remain socially distant and internal employee meetings will continue to be conducted virtually to avoid branch-to-branch visits and minimize direct contact. It is our intent to keep our branches free from unnecessary visits that could spread the virus.
We will continue serving our customers through the drive-thru and lobby appointments until June 8 when we open our lobbies. We look forward to serving you again in person and are taking necessary precautions to minimize risk and keep you protected. We hope you and your families are staying healthy and safe!
Your friends at