Frequently Asked Questions:
- Will my loan/mortgage be serviced elsewhere?
Answer: No, your mortgage will continue to be serviced at Roundbank and then Minnwest Bank after the merger.
- Does this impact my current loan application?
Answer: Roundbank will continue to process your request and your point of contact will remain unchanged.
- Will the website change? How will I log into Online Banking?
Answer: For at least the next 90 days, you will still use Roundbank.com and log into your online banking, as you normally do. Following the merger of the banks, there will be a transition to the Minnwest website and online banking. This is not expected to occur until early Summer 2022.
- When will the transition occur?
Answer: While the merger agreement has been signed, we are awaiting regulatory approval which typically takes 90 days. The transition is expected to begin before the end of this year.
- What will change and how will I know what is changing?
Answer: While we do not have all the answers at this time, what will not change is our commitment and service level to the customers and communities that we serve. In addition, customers will have access to 32 more locations for their banking convenience.
We will keep the Roundbank website up to date with all current information and updates.
- Who do I contact if I have questions about my account?
Answer: Reach out to your normal point of contact at Roundbank or any Roundbank office with questions regarding your existing accounts.
- Will Account Numbers, Routing Numbers, Direct Deposit or Checks change?
Answer: This will not immediately change. We will inform you when you will see any changes regarding your account information.
- Why are you merging with Minnwest?
Answer: Minnwest has values and a purpose consistent with Roundbank, demonstrates a strong commitment to community and community giving and a commitment to employee culture, employee wellbeing, and their customers. They have an extremely strong agricultural focus and this together with their desire to expand mortgage and retail services, will provide significant opportunity to Roundbank employees, and expand the products, locations, and offerings for all Roundbank customers.
- How are Roundbank and Minnwest alike?
Answer: Both Roundbank and Minnwest are strong, family owned community banks that share similar values and dedication to the communities they serve.
- How will this merger benefit me as a customer?
Answer: In addition to an expanded product line, we will now have 36 locations to serve you throughout Minnesota and South Dakota.
- Will I work with the same banker?
Answer: Yes, you will continue to work with the same banker but also have the benefit of additional locations.
- How do I find out more about Minnwest Bank?
Answer: Minnwest Bank Website